Learning to use the toilet is a developmental milestone for any parent. Toilet training, also known as 'potty training,' is a simple and quick process for some toddlers, but it may take longer for others, which is completely normal. Because individual and genetic factors all play a role the majority of parents living in Australia believe that most toddlers aren't ready to start toilet training until they're 18 months old. While some toddlers are mature enough between the ages of 18 months and 3 years to transition from wearing diapers to using a potty or a toilet.
However, while beginning with toddler potty training, learning to use the potty can be challenging. It is entirely up to you whether to begin toilet training with a potty or a toilet. The height and developmental stage of your child may influence your decision.
Looking for toilet training tips and tricks? Check out our article All About Potty-Training Your Toddler
The good news is that you're not alone: toilet training is a zone of parenting that many parents struggle with. It's a complicated process that won't be mastered overnight. Fortunately, there are steps you can do to make things easier.
Toilet Training your Child in Underwear
Unless you're the lucky parent of a baby who learns the art of potty training in a matter of days, getting your little one to use the toilet will take time, effort, and a great deal of understanding and patience. So keep the following three things in mind before you begin:-
- Your child will not learn to use the toilet if he or she is always wearing a diaper. If they see the pee before potty training, they will make the connection between the sensation of peeing and what is physically happening much faster. So, before you even consider toilet training, make sure they're wearing their potty training pants.
- Some toddlers grasp potty training in a matter of days, while others take much longer. Some toddlers grasp potty training in a matter of days, while others take much longer.
- Expect your child to make mistakes as he or she gains control of these important bodily functions. If you have carpet in your home in Australia, try to keep him outside or in non-carpeted areas.
Limited Offers Ending Sooner - BUY NOW
Now or never offers live on the SuperBottoms website. Take advantage of the never-before Good Value for Money on our offer page! Stock up on the bestselling UNO diapers, accessories & other popular SuperBottoms baby and mom products now available in deals and discounts.
HURRY, the Deals are Live till stocks last!
When should I start Potty Training?
Most toddlers in Australia are ready for toilet training between the ages of two and three, though some children are early starters and show signs of readiness to use the potty as early as 18 months. Daytime toilet training is usually completed well before nighttime toilet training, which may not occur until the age of five or six.
If you notice any of the following signs, your baby is ready for toilet training:
- They wear cloth diapers during the day, this indicates that they are learning bladder control.
- They let you know when they've peed or pooped - if they start telling you ahead of time that they need to pee, they're well on their way to toilet training.
- When the nappy is wet or dirty, they try to remove it or complain about it being wet or dirty.
- They are interested when you go to the toilet because they will quickly learn what is supposed to happen there by watching you go to the toilet.
- They can get their pants up and down on their own.
What is Padded Underwear?
Made of 100% cotton and three layers of organic padding, SuperBottoms Padded Underwear is the perfect solution to provide diaper-free time to your little ones. It is designed for the active toddler who needs to be potty trained or simply needs a break from the diaper.
These are pull-up style padded underwear that can hold up to 1 pee, are semi-waterproof, and have a super dry feel layer on top to keep babies dry and mess-free and no pee and puddles.
Living in countries like Australia, padded underwear with a super dry feel layer is even more important when preparing your baby for potty training. As with cold weather, if your baby remains in a cloth diaper for too long, the pee can become cold and your baby can catch a cold or infection due to urine in the diaper, so diaper-free times are essential, and what better option than padded underwear.
Why SuperBottoms Padded Underwear Are the Best While Toilet Training Your Baby in Australia?
Padded Underwears are the best choice for toilet training your toddlers regardless of whether you live in the USA, Canada, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Armenia, or India. Here are a few reasons why you should stock up on Padded Underwear.
The washable and reusable SuperBottoms Padded Underwear is gentle on the skin and can hold 1-2 pees. We would, however, recommend using diaper-specific laundry detergent to ensure that your baby's skin is safe and that no rashes irritate or bother them.
Before you go out and buy expensive ones to celebrate their new life stage, keep in mind that you may be throwing away disposable ones if there are accidents burning a hole in your pocket, as they are extremely expensive in the long run. Padded underwear, on the other hand, is inexpensive, reusable, sustainable, and gentle on your baby's skin.
Well, it's not always about a product's functionality and practicality, is it? Your baby's underwear should be as cute as a button as well, right? SuperBottoms Padded Underwear is available in a variety of adorable prints that will complement your baby's Jhablas, frocks, and T-shirts.
- Milestone: Potty training is an important phase in any baby's life.
- Stay Relaxed: Make sure to keep things relaxed, praise the wins, and do not worry about the mishaps.
- Sustainable Solution: Allow the kids to figure things out on their terms and let them enjoy the process.
MESSAGE FROM SUPERBOTTOMS
Hola, New Moms and Dads! We at SuperBottoms ensure you have the best and safest products for your babies, no matter what corner of India or the world you are in. SuperBottoms is appropriate for your baby's sensitive skin throughout their Cloth Diapers journey, in any season, and also offers Padded Underwear for women. If you reside in Canada, Kuwait, the United States, Qatar, Hawaii, Bahrain, Armenia, the United Arab Emirates, or the Philippines, SuperBottoms is an essential product for you and your child.