Free Shipping! Prepaid Orders above ₹530
Subscription Price and Discount will be calculated on checkout.
Subscription Price and Discount will be calculated on checkout.
Yay! Your Total Saving on this order is
Free Shipping above ₹530
Add at ₹ 439 ONLY! Holds 3.5x extra moisture & cleans in just 1 wipe.
Comfortable talking about situations surrounding the baby's well being be it talking about baby pee / poop / rashes or anything else. We take pride in solving mom's queries, no matter what.
•Resolve customers’ queries and issues through communication channels in a positive and friendly manner.
• Meet the defined targets while ensuring you provide best in class customer service.
• Ensure all SLAs are accomplished with 100% customer satisfaction.
• Good comprehension skills- ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
• Work with the team lead to ensure the best customer service is being delivered and all customer queries/issues are being resolved with clarity and promptness.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Polite and customer service oriented.
• Most importantly, be patient with new mothers.
• Comfortable talking about situations surrounding the baby's well being be it talking about baby pee / poop / rashes or anything else.
We take pride in solving mom's queries, no matter what.
05 Days a Week, ( 06 days during Training Period)
Roster Weekly off
Candidate must have their own workstation with good bandwidth of Internet.
We are actively looking for a Demand Planner who will play an essential role in the supply chain of our company. The main duties of the candidate will include planning inventory flow, analysing statistical data, and generating forecasting solutions.
- Coordinate with sales and marketing to consolidate Historical sales data analysis with commercial team inputs.
- Conduct monthly coordination meeting (SOP) and ensure information flows back Supply and production planners.
- Own National level Forecast Bias and Accuracy and initiate action improvements.
- Manage 4 Divisions in the India Region Consumer Business (Retail).
- Understand demand by area, state and customer level.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain or Other function with involvement in S&OP / Business Process cycle. Preferable in retail business.
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices.
- Advance in Excel and analyzing it before deliver the information properly.
- Having perspective on looking at changes as opportunities.
- Have a good understanding on business process and planning model.
- Supply Chain background will be preferable.
- Good risk assessment prior to decision making.
- Ability to drive cross-functional team, and lead coordination meeting Proactive initiative is an important attribute
Are you a CA fresher, customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Come join us!
- Must have excellent knowledge in taxation (Direct + Indirect)
- Indirect Tax Compliance, tax reconciliations, replies to notices
- Preparation of computation of income and filing of tax returns.
- Compliance with TDS provisions and verifying TDS returns.
- Co-ordinating with tax auditor and compilation of data for tax audits
- Handling of assessment litigation and compilation of data required for assessments and litigations
- Review of tax contracts and tax implication as per domestic tax law and DTAA
- Coordinating with tax consultant for tax forms required for foreign remittances
- Compliance with Equalisation levy and filing of return.
- Key insights in MIS for revenue, key drivers for growth and bottom line
- Prepare and construct business case, P&L for NPD and innovation product
- Monitor receivables ageing for the respective brand
- Ensure revenue is recognition is correctly recorded in books as per accounting standard
- Single POC for vetting all commercials with market places and D2C platform
Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology.
- You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
- You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.) Expertise in GA, Performax, Google and Fcebook ad campaigns
Any Graduate in Digital Media/Mktg
-Skills and experience in creative content writing
-Analytical mindset and critical thinking
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This role involves working with the website and CRM team closely to drive retention and loyalty with existing customers with the help of automated marketing, loyalty programs, email/sms marketing and more.
- Create monthly strategies.
- Ideate, build & execute consumer lifecycle programs to drive retention, reactivation, engagement and onboarding with a focus on Conversions, LTV & repeat purchases.
- Innovate, launch, and grow new marketing programs on the platform in areas such as consumer delight, loyalty, recommendation and automated marketing.
- Analyzing of retention programs, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights via tests and iterative optimization. - Partner with the product team (website) to translate business goals into short term and long-term product roadmaps.
- Comfortable in generating a strategic vision as well as glide path with product teams.
- Stay abreast of new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these.
- Work closely with the Acquisition team to build processes for customer onboarding process in the channel mix to maximize retention.
- Work closely with Business Analytics and Digital Marketing teams to build prediction models in order to optimize re-engagement strategies.
3 Years - 12 Years (Function Marketing)
- 3+ years of experience in user management, consumer lifecycle or CRM roles in consumer-oriented businesses.
- Expertise in using tools like Omnisend, Webengage, Netcore, Clever Tap, Klaviyo, Kaleyra etc.
- Expertise in creating journeys for different customer segments.
- A hustler and a leader with great attention to detail.
- A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution and resourcefulness.
- Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with multiple business owners, making trade-offs against business priorities.
- Passion for data, metrics and quantitative/qualitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable marketing plans.
- Ability to develop strategies and measurable implications with strong analytical skills.
- Prior experience in managing and developing people and skills is a must.
- Prior experience of working with e-commmerce, D2C companies will be a plus.
We are searching for Social Media planning Passion understanding of its business impact Experience working within cross-functional marketing and creative teams
- This candidate will be a subject matter expert for social channels and influencer-led campaigns within the team. He/She will demonstrate strong ownership, attention to detail and maintain clear and concise communication across leadership levels.
- He/She is an advocate for the customer experience on Social Media, providing ongoing social-specific insights.
- Own the social media strategy which includes content creation, ORM, & monthly calendars Develop and launch paid social media campaigns for all owned brands.
- Make sure we build robust media strategy and share learnings on a regular basis to make sure we are consistently improving.
- Responsibilities include campaign testing and learning sharing, reporting, etc. Manage creative, media & influencer agencies to plan and execute campaigns.
- Create social first campaigns with an objective to deliver on the KPIs.
- Analyze and report social channel and activation performance to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns and drive scalable learnings. Own social media listening, monitoring & reporting.
- Work with platform partners to ensure the business is adopting the latest product features and best practices. Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space.
- 2+ years relevant professional experience in social media management, and/or social media planning Passion for social media and understanding of its business impact Experience working within cross-functional marketing and creative teams
- Experience managing and negotiating media and content contracts Understanding of creative development process and media planning Preferred Skills
- Proven track record of delivering high quality social media campaigns in very dynamic environments Highly detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills, and ability to multi-task Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to capture and use various data points to develop and measure marketing programs Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders
We are searching for a well-organized Sourcing Executive to join our growing team.
- Data maintenance and creation of PO
- Sharing follow up requirements per PO ( Print files, label artwork etc)
- Inwarding (creating GRN and Gatepasses) and maintaining inventory reco as per PO
- Maintaining product portfolio
- Coordinating with vendor and logistics team for daily dispatches
- Tracking shipment movements daily
- Informing Superbottoms and the warehouse team about in transit shipments
- Coordinating with labs and vendors for fabric and any other testing/ inspection
- Maintaining data of all the lab tests done
- Coordinating and maintaining with vendor for defective management Skills: proficient in advance excel
Immediate joiner will be preferred.
Allow SuperBottoms to serve you better by sharing your location