Check Estimated Delivery Of Your Product.
In case of an International delivery, Enter ISD Code. (e.g. +1 for USA)
Contents: - Pack of 4 Short Sleeve Kurta (with Stitch Defects) - No Print Choice
Might have Dirt Marks or Stitch Defects Dirt marks may include light dust stains or pen marks. Stitch defects may include incomplete stitches, loose stitches, excess fabric, etc The image is for indicative purposes only. Actual print may vary.
Do note: These are unused Short Sleeve Kurtas and the functionality remains unaffected.
Short Sleeve Kurta Made from the softest and 100% pure mulmul, this kurta is super gentle, lightweight and easy breezy for your kids!
And what makes it perfect summer wear? MulMul Kurta by SuperBottoms quickly wicks the sweat away and keeps your child at ease all day.
Made from 100% pure mulmul
Super soft and comfortable
Highly breathable & lightweight fabric
AZO Free Dyes - 100% safe on your little ones’ delicate skin
No scratchy tags for irritation-free summer
Easy to wash Easy to wear
100% Mulmul Cotton
SuperBottoms Short Sleeve Kurta for kids is made of 100% Mulmul - a super sustainable and natural fabric. Slight discolouration after the first wash (up to 5%) is natural. However, there is no bleeding of colours.
Cotton is natural fabric. Moreover, the dyes used in all SuperBottoms products are certified AZO-free dyes, thus would not cause irritation or rashes to your baby's skin.
SuperBottoms EVRYdaywear™ for kids has a versatile style and is designed to be ideal for all-season! Your little one can wear them as is or layered under a jacket/sweater for colder times.
1. What is EVRYdaywear™? EVRYdaywear™ is super comfortable daily wear clothing for kids that is made to match their active lifestyles. They are perfect for loungewear or playwear. They are comfortable as they are made up with the softest Cotton & Modal blend, minimal seams with no scratchy tags and stitches which could bother kids. And it doesn't end here! They are super cute and come in fun prints in skin-safe AZO-free dyes.
2. In which all sizes are these available? EVRYdaywear™ comes in 4 sizes, and they are meant for children between 6 months to 6 years old. The attached measurements specifications could be of great help while selecting an appropriate size for your little one.
3. What is the material of EVRYdaywear™? EVRYdaywear™, as the name itself suggests, is super comfortable for daily wear. We have ensured it by using Cotton & Modal which is very soft on skin. The super cute prints available in EVRYdaywear™ are printed using Azo-free dyes.
4. How are these different from other regular clothing sets available in shops/online? EVRYdaywear™ is a vision of mothers themselves. These are made using a blend of Cotton and Modal, which is a very premium and soft composition for clothes. They are made with minimal seams and no scratchy tags or stitches to ensure that the child stays comfortable all day long. They are not just comfortable but are eye-catching too. They come in cute prints, but no harmful dyes or chemicals are used. They are printed with AZO-free dyes, which are skin-friendly.
5. What is meant by gentle seams? EVRYdaywear™ has minimal seams, with no scratchy tags or stitches which may bother the child.
6. What are AZO Free dyes?
In simple words, AZO-free dyes are skin-friendly dyes without any harmful chemicals.
7. Do they stretch a lot? The fabric is stretchy for your kids' comfort and to let them be active all-day long, but does not lose its shape post usage and wash.
8. How do I wash these? You may wash EVRYdaywear™ with your regular laundry or choose to hand wash the same.
9. Do they fall under the RETURN policy? EVRYdaywear™ can be returned within 7 days if unwashed and unused, post that ₹100 reverse pick-up will be charged.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Allow SuperBottoms to serve you better by sharing your location