Working moms are often found in a juxtaposition to find the best day care, to pack their munchkins properly so they have a good time there, and so on. Our all parents team has experienced this first hand & Have collaborated on giving you some useful tips to guide you through –
1) Choose the right daycare: When you are searching for daycare, you can select one that cloth diapers. Many day cares these days consider cloth for the love of the environment.
2) In case you don’t find any that allows cloth diapers, try to submit your doctor recommendations & convince them to try it. #BabyStepsToABigChange
3) Show them your stash: Explain to them how easily cloth diapers work (can use a printout of instructions or a demo) and the benefits of cloth over disposables. It’s not rocket science really!
4) Consider one single type of diaper for them: Try giving just one type of diaper to them so that they do not get confused. Most daycares prefer pocket diaper or all in one diaper because they find it very convenient and easy to use.
5) Fleece comes to the rescue: Most day cares fret with cloth diapers only because they are worried about cleaning the poop. Give a disposable, fleece liner or an Easy Clean Top Sheet and explain them its use and they would surely agree.
6) Waterproof Cloth Bags are ideal: Give them 2 wet bags to store soiled diapers. If they are still not happy, you can ask them to put the pooped liners/Easy Clean Top Sheets in a separate wet bag and clean them once they come back home.
These are just a few tips that can help you convince the daycare in using Cloth diapers. Do comment as to what worked for you!