There's no denying that new parents love anything organic or natural. They look for everything organic, from upcycled toys to baby wipes, because these are the first things that come into contact with your baby's skin. Baby wet wipes are an important baby essential not only useful at home, but they are also a must-have diaper bag item, making diaper changes outside the house more convenient and less messy.
Now that dozens of brands and types of chemical-laden baby wipes are on the market, they may cause rashes and irritation to a baby's sensitive skin. As a result, when looking for the best baby wipes in India, it is essential to check the ingredients. Continue reading to learn more about selecting the right baby wet wipes and which wet tissue wipes will be best for your baby's skin.
What are Baby Wet Wipes?
Baby wet wipes are disposable clothes used to clean infants' sensitive skin. These clothes are made of non-woven fabrics similar to those used in dryer sheets and are saturated with gentle cleansing ingredients. These are typically sold in flexible packaging that allows easy dispensing while keeping the clothes moist.
Ingredients to Avoid While Buying The Best Baby Wipes In India
When shopping for baby wet wipes, keep the following ingredients in mind and avoid them:
1. Parabens: Methylparaben, propylparaben, and ethylparaben are examples of parabens. They are commonly found in cosmetics and have been linked to cancer.
2. Benzyl alcohol: As a preservative, benzyl alcohol can irritate the skin.
3. Polyethylene glycol (PEG): These are mineral oils derived from petroleum that is added to help other ingredients penetrate deeper into the skin. They may irritate the skin or cause allergic reactions.
4. Preservatives: Methylisothiazolinone is a preservative used in wet wipes to help prevent bacterial contamination. It has been linked to rashes and other allergic reactions like hand dermatitis.
5. Phthalates: Commonly added in plastics to soften them and make them easier to mold. It is also a fragrance ingredient that is commonly used in products.
5 Things To Consider In Baby Wet Wipes
With so many types of wet wipes for the face available, deciding which is best can be difficult. Consider the following when choosing a baby wet wipes:
Limited Offers Ending Sooner - BUY NOW
Now or never offers live on the SuperBottoms website. Take advantage of the never-before Good Value for Money on our offer page! Stock up on the bestselling UNO diapers, accessories & other popular SuperBottoms baby and mom products now available in deals and discounts.
HURRY, the Deals are Live till stocks last!
1. IngredientsIrritation can develop quickly because a baby's skin is still growing, and if you are already a mom, you must know that babies' most sensitive areas are also the messiest. Skin irritation, cloth diaper rashes, and discomfort can be increased by harsh additives and excessive friction.
The main ingredient in baby wipes must be gentle, non-irritating, and effective. SuperBottoms XtraHydrating wipes contain the goodness of calendula oil and homemade wipes, such as cotton and water. These alcohol-free, paraben-free, and unscented baby wet wipes have 3.5x moisture content and are 3x thicker than regular wipes. Are you looking for newborn essentials? Click here to view our comprehensive list of must-haves!
Softness, texture, and thickness are three difficult-to-measure but essential qualities in wet tissue wipes. While all wipes feel soft at first touch, it's essential to see the impact on the hand after 2-3 uses and whether the texture feels harsh or gentle. Wipes made from premium plant-based fabric have the advantage of being gentler on the skin while still being as effective as alcohol-containing wipes.
Where do you plan on using baby wipes? At home, of course, but what about the grocery store, a restaurant, a park, an airport, or a road trip? A flexible packaging with a sticker on the top that you can peel and reseal again is the most convenient and versatile packaging option. These can be used at home and are small enough to fit into a diaper bag, backpack, or purse for outings.
When comparing prices, consider the cost per wipe and the total cost. Newborn Baby wipes are available in single packs, multi-packs, and bulk. Generally, the more wipes you buy, the lower the price per wipe. SuperBottoms XtraHydrating Wipes come in 2 sizes, are dermatologically tested and are 100% safe for baby’s sensitive and rash-prone skin. It is also safe for premature babies.
Instead of using plastic-containing baby wipes, opt for plant-based wipes like Xtra Hydrating baby wet wipes, which are tested and infused with 98% pure water and calendula oil, making them safe for your baby and the environment.
1. Ingredients: The main ingredient in baby wipes should be gentle, non-irritating, and effective.
2. Wet Wipes Are A Must: Always have a supply of baby wet wipes on hand because you will always require them.
3. Flexible Packaging: The most convenient and versatile packaging option is a sticker on the top that you can peel and reseal.
MESSAGE FROM SUPERBOTTOMS
Hola, New Moms and Dads! We at SuperBottoms ensure you have the best and safest products for your babies, no matter what corner of India or the world you are in. SuperBottoms is appropriate for your baby's sensitive skin throughout their Cloth Diapers journey, in any season, and also offers Padded Underwear for women. If you reside in Canada, Kuwait, the United States, Qatar, Hawaii, Bahrain, Armenia, the United Arab Emirates, or the Philippines, SuperBottoms is an essential product for you and your child.