Just 5 diapering tips for winter, and you will be all set, pinky promise! If you have a baby, you know that anything can affect your baby's pee pattern. A season, an illness, certain medications, or sometimes, there could be no particular reason! Newborns have soft and delicate skin that must be protected from the harsh Indian winters.
Babies are susceptible to many infections and can become ill as the weather changes. Winter is here, and it is time to stock up on all your baby winter essentials before it runs out of stock. However, adding extra layers of baby wear won't do the trick. You want your baby to feel warm and fuzzy, not suffocated. To assist you, here is a guide on how to dress a newborn baby in winter.
Winter, however, is when you can expect apparent changes in your baby's pee pattern. Cloth diapering in India during winter can depend on where you stay. The winters in areas such as Mumbai and Chennai are pretty mild and almost negligible. However, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, and such places are much colder.
HERE ARE 5 DIAPERING TIPS FOR WINTER IN INDIA
1. Get heavy absorbency SuperBottoms FreeSize UNO Diapers: Winters can have your babies peeing often. The cold temperatures do have that effect. It is a good idea to invest in heavy-absorbency diapers during winter. This is especially if you live in a place where the winters are really cold.
2. Use coconut oil: Winters can cause dry skin & irritation due to that. Give that tiny bum some diaper-free time, if possible & use coconut oil on the baby's bum liberally between changes. This will in turn keep your baby's skin hydrated.
Limited Offers Ending Sooner - BUY NOW
Now or never offers live on the SuperBottoms website. Take advantage of the never-before discounts & deals on our offer page! Stock up on the bestselling UNO diapers, accessories & other popular SuperBottoms baby and mom products now available in deals and discounts.
HURRY, the deals are live till stocks last!
3. Sunning and washing: Drying may take longer during winters, especially in very cold areas. Finding at least some sun time and getting your diapers out there is a good idea. Also, spin dry in washing machines to help dry quicker. You can also use SuperBottoms Cloth Diaper Detergent for both diaper machines and hand washes. Allow the spin cycle to do half of the work and sunlight to do the other.
4 Choice of Clothes: Keeping your child warm during the winter is essential, but this does not imply that you should cover them in multiple layers mindlessly. Remember that overheating can also cause rashes. As a result, dress them in their everyday wear and cover them only to keep them warm. Avoid wearing bottoms that are too tight because they can cause discomfort when using cloth diapers. Wear soft, comfy pyjamas, pants, or warmers.
5. Diaper-free time is a Must: Even in the middle of the winter, leaving your baby diaper-free for at least 10 to 15 minutes per day is crucial. This will prevent friction and rashes while also keeping your baby's bottoms dry.
SuperBottoms Padded Underwear, made of 100% cotton and three layers of organic padding, is ideal for giving your kids diaper-free time. It is intended for the active toddler who needs potty training or wants a break from wearing diapers. These are pull-up style padded underwear with a super dry feel layer on top to keep babies dry and mess-free and no pee and puddles.
Babies' skin is extremely sensitive, so extra care must be taken, especially during the winter. Remember to consult your doctor before using any products or following any tips to keep your baby warm and safe. Choose fewer fragrance-free and safe ingredients. If your baby is prone to rashes, use a diaper rash cream to prevent chafing. Above all, when washing your baby's clothes, use gentle detergents.
Let the winter season not deter you from cloth diapering your child. It is pretty simple and doable if you just tweak your diapering routines and follow these simple baby diapering tips for winter.
1. Don't Panic: Anything can influence your baby's urine pattern: the season, a sickness, certain medications, or there may be no explanation at all.
2. Season Change: Winter, on the other hand, is a time when you can expect noticeable changes in your baby's pee pattern.
3. Stay Hydrated: Winter is a time when you can expect noticeable changes in your baby's pee pattern.
MESSAGE FROM SUPERBOTTOMS
Hello there, parents. Despite their Indian origins, the products developed by a group of parents are suitable for children worldwide. If you live in Canada, Kuwait, the United States, Qatar, Hawaii, Bahrain, Armenia, the United Arab Emirates, or the Philippines, SuperBottoms is a must-have for you and your child.