Welcoming your little bundle of joy into this world is an inexplicable feeling for every parent. Life can get overwhelming as you tread the path of parenthood, mainly because you have to make many big small decisions for your baby until they are not grown enough to make it for themselves. These decisions range from choosing the paediatrician to buying the best diapers for newborns and everything in between! And as parents, you always want to offer the best for your child.
One of the major decisions that parents have to make for their newborn babies is finding the correct diaper. With so many brands at your disposal, choosing the best diaper for your little one can get confusing. Hence, we have curated this article as the ultimate guide to help you buy the best diapers for newborns, along with tips and things to consider! So let's get started.
Cloth Diapers or Disposable Diapers - Making That First Decision!
Even before we get started with this guide, as parents, you need to decide the type of diaper you need for your newborn. Depending on the type of diaper you choose, you will have to stock these up by size and age so that they come in handy when needed (1) You can choose between disposal or a cloth diaper depending on several factors. So to make the process easier, we have listed down when to consider each type of diaper-
When to Choose Cloth Diapers?
1. Budget-friendly: If you are looking for diapers which do not burn a hole in your pocket, cloth diapers are an ideal choice.
2. Eco-friendly: If you are environment conscious and are into sustainable living, choosing a cloth diaper is the best choice.
3. Skin-friendly: For reusable, washable, and gentle diapers on the skin without causing allergic reactions, cloth diapers are the best choice.
4. Pro-tip: SuperBottoms Newborn UNO may come as your savior if you consider buying cloth diapers. These tick off all the factors you are looking for in an ideal diaper, as mentioned above!
When to Consider Disposable Diapers?
Long-travel hours: If you want to travel with your newborn for long hours, we recommend you choose disposable diapers, as they offer a temporary solution. If the caregiver is busy or sick: There can be situations when the caregiver can be busy or ill, and using cloth diapers may not be an ideal solution. In such cases, disposable diapers offer a temporary solution and serve as a savior.
Limited Offers Ending Sooner - BUY NOW
Now or never offers live on the SuperBottoms website. Take advantage of the never-before Good Value for Money on our offer page! Stock up on the bestselling UNO diapers, accessories & other popular SuperBottoms baby and mom products now available in deals and discounts.
HURRY, the Deals are Live till stocks last!
Essential Features To Consider While Choosing the Best Diapers for Newborns
Imagine spending a fortune on diapers only to end up with your baby being irritable and uncomfortable in them. Babies cannot convey their feelings yet, so it is up to you to figure out the best diapers for newborns. But how do you know that a particular diaper is ideal for your little one? Well, let us make it easier for you! We have provided below a few tips you must consider before choosing the best diapers for newborns -
1. Soft and Breathable -
Rashes are one of the most common diaper side effects that your newborn babies face. However, choosing highly breathable diapers that allow the air to pass through these rashes can be avoided. One of the best ways to prevent rashes is to give your baby some diaper-free time. During these times, SuperBottoms Dry Feel Langot comes as a saviour!! It has soft drawstrings and gentle elastics with 3 cotton-padded layers to hold up to 1 pee.
2. Lightweight and Thin -
Thick diapers hamper the movement of babies, and they cannot enjoy their playtime. So, ensure that the diapers you choose for your newborns are thin and absorb highly.
3. Comfortable and Highly Flexible -
Babies tend to wear diapers for long periods. So make sure you buy the best diapers for newborns that are comfortable and safe for daily usage. Picking up a diaper size as per the age and weight of your baby is an ideal solution to ensure they do not get any rashes or crease marks.
Things to Consider Before Choosing Diapers For Newborns
Here are some of the essential things to consider while picking the best diapers for newborns -
1. Brand: The first and the most essential of all criteria is considering the diaper brand. Reputed brands that have been in the diaper manufacturing industry for a long time are more reliable and trustworthy than local, unheard-of brands. In addition, these companies have the expertise and conduct thorough research before developing new and better features.
2. Size and Weight of Baby: Diaper sizes depend on babies' weight, so it is best to get your baby weighed before buying diapers. However, if you buy SuperBottoms Best Newborn UNO, they come with adjustable snaps, which allow you to adjust the diaper size based on your baby's weight and comfort.
3. Baby's Pooping Habits: Every baby is unique, and so are their pee and pooping habits. Your newborn will most likely pee and poop frequently throughout the day during the first few months. So using durable and highly absorbent diapers is the key to preventing dampness and diaper rash.
Why Choose SuperBottoms For the Best Diapers for Newborns?
Before we wrap this article, we would love to take you through some of the reasons why SuperBottoms offers the best diapers for newborns -
Affordable: One of our USPs is how budget-friendly our range of newborn diapers is. All you need to have are 16 pairs to last through your baby's diapering years. Don't trust us? Here is quick math on all the savings you would do by choosing SuperBottoms reusable diapers -
In 3 years - 16 UNO x Rs 800 = Rs 10800
5 disposables/day x 900 days x Rs 10 = Rs 45000 That's 74% saving!
Choosing the best diapers for newborns can be a daunting task. But a little guide like this one can make things easier for you! So make sure you bookmark our article for future reference. Or maybe click on the link to the best diaper for your little one from SuperBottoms provided in the article here!
1. Environmental Friendly: Our cloth diapers do not clog landfills because they can be rewashed and reused over several years.
2. Adjustable Sizing: No need to run to a store or worry about stocking up when your baby goes a size up! SuperBottoms reusable diapers come with adjustable snaps, which are cleverly placed in the front and sides of the diaper, allowing you to adjust the diaper as per the build of your baby.
3. Super DryFeel Layer: Our diapers are made of microfleece, so the baby does not feel wetness and discomfort.
MESSAGE FROM SUPERBOTTOMS
Hola, New Moms and Dads! We at SuperBottoms ensure you have the best and safest products for your babies, no matter what corner of India or the world you are in. SuperBottoms is appropriate for your baby's sensitive skin throughout their Cloth Diapers journey, in any season, and also offers Padded Underwear for women. If you reside in Canada, Kuwait, the United States, Qatar, Hawaii, Bahrain, Armenia, the United Arab Emirates, or the Philippines, SuperBottoms is an essential product for you and your child.